Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"These two years will be but a memory soon!" - Britni

Okay, so I FINALLY have somewhat of a story for you girls.
So if you don't already know Chris and I have had a very rocky relationship and since he got home Wednesday I had yet to hear from him. So of course I thought the worst.
I was close to throwing in the towel yet again. Thankfully, Candice and Kendahl saved me. They told me to just hang in there.
Well long story short Chris and I Skype today for the last three hours. I am so happy I waited it out and didn't give up he is so different, yet exactly the way I remembered him. And that Skype really reminded me of why I waited these years an why I fell in love with him in the first place. I will finally see the man of my dreams in 13 days.
I couldn't be happier and Candice, Jeni, and Kendahl really are my life savors. If it wasn't for these girls I would have given up a long time ago. The wait is worth it girls, and it will be over so fast. These two years will be but a memory so soon. Don't give up and don't lose hope. You will all have your prince I promise. Really build friendships with these girls they are so amazing and you all will really find friendships that couldn't be stronger.
I love you all! Just know they come home. STAY STRONG! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment